Thursday, July 13, 2023

Be Immersed on God's Word

His prediction came to pass 
and the word of the Lord proved Him true. 
PSALM 105 : 19


Father in heaven, all things belong to You through Christ Your Son. I believed that Your word will never return to You void until it accomplishes its purpose to whom it was sent. Be praised and glorified O Lord for giving me the grace to be immersed on Your word.

You placed me to be in charge of your household and ruler of Your possessions. Please forgive me Lord for the many times I have failed You and have been unworthy of Your trust. 

Today, You made me realize the truth that I and my work are one for You are the one who is at work in me. In You, I truly enjoy working because each work at hand is a reflection of what You have made of me. May You always be praised and glorified in everything I do.

You alone have made me to be what I am and who I am today. I am Yours my God and Father, use me for Your greater glory, honor and praise. Give me Your heart and mind that I may rule over Your possessions in accordance with Your will and purpose. 

Thank you so much for allowing me to rectify my mistakes in the past by way of returning back to You all the glory and praise through Christ in whom all good things come. 

With much love and thanksgiving I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.

Hear and Heed the Voice of the Lord

Moses, hearing the voice of the Lord  from the burning bush, said to him,  “When I go to the children of Israel and say to them,  ‘The God o...