Saturday, October 21, 2023

Binding Covenant

He remembers forever His covenant which He made binding for a thousand generations. - Psalm 105:8


Father in heaven, You are the Lord my God; throughout the earth Your judgments prevail. Thank You so much for remembering Your covenant forever which You have made binding for a thousand generations.

Indeed O Lord, most if not all of Your works done in me are based on Your binding covenant that bring so much joy to my heart. This is the nature of work that You have gifted me with as Your servant. A servant who profits most from rendering service or works that are related to the issuance of bonds based on contracts, agreements, and undertakings.

You are the one true source of everything that is good. Have mercy on me O Lord and please forgive all my faults and failings. I have done a lot of bad things in my life and I just continue to pray for Your guidance and wisdom to do the right things. All I need is in You. As always, may Your hand continue to work for the good of all of us.

I give glory to You and Your holy name as my heart rejoices in seeking the glory of Your kingdom each day. Please accept my deepest gratitude, praise, and thanksgiving for all the undeserved and unending graces that I receive from You each moment of my life.

With much love, I give You back all the glory and praise in Jesus Name. Amen.

Hear and Heed the Voice of the Lord

Moses, hearing the voice of the Lord  from the burning bush, said to him,  “When I go to the children of Israel and say to them,  ‘The God o...