Saturday, May 9, 2020

WORD MADE FLESH

"I did not speak on my own, 
but the Father who sent me 
commanded me 
what to say and speak."
(John 12:49)



"I know that His commandment is eternal life. So what I say, I say as the Father told me." (John 12:50)


HEAR AND OBSERVE THE WORD

"And if anyone hears my words and does not observe them, I do not condemn him, for I did not come to condemn the world but to save the world." - John 12:47

On the following sabbath almost the whole city gathered to hear the word of the Lord (Acts 13:44).


ACCEPT THE WORD

"Whoever rejects me and does not accept my words has something to judge him: the word that I spoke, it will condemn him on the last day."(John 12:48)










Pericope:
RECAPITULATION - John 12:44-50
ADDRESS TO THE GENTILES - Acts 13:44-52

Published:
May 10, 2017, 6:50 AM

Hear and Heed the Voice of the Lord

Moses, hearing the voice of the Lord  from the burning bush, said to him,  “When I go to the children of Israel and say to them,  ‘The God o...