Sunday, July 16, 2023

Be Grounded on God's Word

 "So shall my word be that goes forth from my mouth; 
it shall not return to me empty, 
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, 
and prosper in the thing for which I sent it." 
ISAIAH 55 : 11


Father in heaven, Your Word is the absolute truth, accomplishing its purpose over the life You have given me and making me prosper in everything I do for the praise and glory of Your Name. Thank You so much for making us living witnesses to the power of Your Word. Word that made us who we are and what we are today. 

Through Your Word, Your will be done. Please continue to make us experience the vast power and richness of Your Word over our lives each day, making us truly live in the glory of Your graces and blessings. May Your word always make me fertile, fruitful, and productive most especially in the conduct of my daily living. All graces and blessings come from You alone and it is only by Your will that I am experiencing the fullness of life with so much glory and comfort.
 
In You, I have taken refuge, all believing that nothing can hurt me for so long as You are at my side. Always keep me O God in the shelter of Your wings and protect me from the malice of the wicked. Forgive my foolishness in sometimes attempting to do Your work using my own common sense and when things do not turn out as I anticipated, I begin to feel discouraged. These usually happens when I begin to second-guess what you will do next in my life.

 All things came to pass not because of my own liking and doing but all because of Your will and plan for my life. You are all I need in order to gain everything through Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with You together with the Holy Spirit, One God, forever and ever. Amen.

Hear and Heed the Voice of the Lord

Moses, hearing the voice of the Lord  from the burning bush, said to him,  “When I go to the children of Israel and say to them,  ‘The God o...