Friday, June 16, 2023

Observe the Commandments, the Statutes and the Decrees

 "You shall therefore carefully observe the commandments, 
the statutes and the decrees that I enjoin on you today.”
DEUTERONOMY 7 : 11



Father in heaven, You are my Lord and my God. Be praised and glorified O Lord for indeed, You are a faithful God who keeps His merciful covenant down to the thousandth generation toward those who love You and keep Your commandments.

Because You loved me and because of Your fidelity to the oath You had sworn, You brought me out with Your strong hand from the yoke of slavery, and through Christ, You have ransomed me and freed me from the clutches of sin. Today, I humbly ask and pray for the deep understanding of Your word and firm determination to carefully observe all Your commandments, statutes and decrees.  

Please accept my humble offering of praise and thanksgiving for not looking upon my sins but on Your great and unconditional love for me as Your very own child. Sinful as I am, You still chose to set Your heart upon me. I love You very much!

All these I humbly ask and pray in Jesus Name. Amen.

Hear and Heed the Voice of the Lord

Moses, hearing the voice of the Lord  from the burning bush, said to him,  “When I go to the children of Israel and say to them,  ‘The God o...